say hello |
Moody denim blue, these beautiful mini London Blue Topaz freeforms are one of the birthstones for December, and associated with the zodiac sign of Sagittarius. You will select one of the exact stones in this listing and have it created in a fine + sterling silver ring in your size, with your loved one's ashes fully protected beneath. Please be aware that while most ashes will be seen clearly, delicately textured cremation ashes can be difficult to identify through coloured stones.
The Storyteller MINI collection are smaller gemstones set on a slightly dantier band than full size Storyteller rings. They are more of a stacking size ring and due to their more petite size, they are not created as pendants. If you'd like one of these stones in silver/gold mixed metal or solid gold, please send an email for a price quote.
stone 01: 9.25 x 7.5 mm
stone 02: 9.25 x 7.25 mm
stone 03: 9.75 x 6.25 mm
• rosecut freeform London blue topaz
• stone hardness 8
• keepsake created from your personal materials
• 100% recycled sustainable fine + sterling silver
• this stone is transparent
• band is approx 1.8mm wide x 2mm thick
• band cannot accommodate engraving
• stone will be set horizontal, as shown
more info |
• cremation information + sending your ashes
• information + FAQ + jewellery care
• need more info? send an email
Please be reminded that all North Faun jewellery is created entirely by hand, from scratch, one at a time. Each piece will be uniquely different with quirks such as minor measurement differences, character stones, and visual reminders of the hand of the maker such as the occasional small tool mark. These unique details are what make your piece special.