say hello |
Delicate lilac purple, Amethyst is the birthstone for February. You will select one of the exact stones in this listing and choose to have it created in your choice of a fine + sterling silver pendant or a ring, with your loved one's ashes (or other materials by special request) fully protected beneath. Please be aware that while most ashes will be seen clearly, delicately textured cremation ashes can be difficult to identify through coloured stones.
If you are having your storyteller created as a ring and would prefer a heavier band that accommodates engraving, please add this listing to your order. If you'd like one of these stones in silver/gold mixed metal or solid gold, please send an email for a price quote.
stone 01: 10.75 x 9.0 mm
stone 02: 11.25 x 9.0 mm
stone 03: 11.25 x 9.25 mm
• rosecut freeform amethyst
• stone hardness 7
• keepsake created from your personal materials
• 100% recycled sustainable fine + sterling silver
• this stone is fully transparent
ring or pendant |
• ring: band is 2.3mm wide x 2.5mm thick
• ring: band cannot accommodate engraving
• ring: stone will be set horizontal, as shown
• pendant: pendant only, chain is not included
• pendant: fits 1-3 characters engraved on back
• pendant: stone will be set vertical
more info |
• cremation information + sending your ashes
• information + FAQ + jewellery care
• need more info? send an email
Please be reminded that all North Faun jewellery is created entirely by hand, from scratch, one at a time. Each piece will be uniquely different with quirks such as minor measurement differences, character stones, and visual reminders of the hand of the maker such as the occasional small tool mark. These unique details are what make your piece special.